Home > About > News
- 11th October 2017
- The exceptional education of young girls is at the heart of everything we do. Come experience what The Study has to offer on Wednesday, Oct 11th from 8:30 to 10am OR from 4:30 to 7:30pm. Certificate of Eligibility for English Instruction is NOT required (k-11).
- 17th September 2017
- Study students are clearly active participants in the creation of solutions -- not merely witnesses -- see the winning result of this approach in this video.
- 15th September 2017
- Tournament season is here! Weather is great for practices at Westmount's Murray Hill Park. Students excited to soon be on the road at CAIS tournaments.
- 5th September 2017
- Fall athletics are currently underway! They include; cross-country running, soccer, volleyball, rowing and golf! All try-outs, practices and games are available on the Athletic Calendar.
- 2nd August 2017
- Nurturing a life-long love of learning with fluency and accuracy in both English and French are the goals. "My daughters are not learning French and English fortified; they are learning IN French and IN English," said M Monty a father of two Study students.
- 2nd August 2017
- The Study's Record of Achievements, highlighting the many academic, artistic and athletic achievements realized by our students and alumnae in the 2016-2017 academic year, is now online. Congratulations to all!
- 1st August 2017
- The Study offers families convenient daily bus service to and from The Study with bus routes from Laval, Ville St Laurent, the West Island and Nuns Island!
- 24th July 2017
- 11th July 2017
- Students entering grades 4 to 11 are required to read certain books over the summer. Click here to view the summer reading list and school supply list, by grade, for the coming school year. Happy summer reading!
- 10th July 2017