Home > About > News
- , August 15th
- The Study's Record of Achievements, highlighting the many academic, artistic and athletic achievements realized by our students and alumnae in the 2017-2018 academic year, is now online. Congratulations to all!
- , June 22nd
- , June 19th
- More great women about to pursue their passion for commerce, creative arts, design, education, international relations, languages, law, media, music, health sciences, social sciences and other fields with offers from a number of outstanding post-secondary institutions.
- , May 29th
- Sneak peek into The Study's Celebration of the Arts! Featuring an elementary school country music extravaganza, the Senior School Spring concert alongside various band performances, the Sr Choir, "Paintings on the Runway" and a senior drama production! - Click for photos
- , May 28th
- , May 24th
- This year 17 girls challenged themselves to the 3day - 33KM, adventurous journey in Mount Orford Provincial Park, all part of earning their Bronze or Silver Duke of Ed Award. The Duke Edinburgh Award is an internationally recognized program for young people, building their skills to equip them for life and work.
- , May 18th
- , May 10th
- , April 23rd
- This year's Senior School drama production, Mary Poppins: The Musical - simply, utterly magical, bursting with charm. Toe-tapping, roof-raising full house for both performances. Bravo les filles! Click here to view photos!
- , April 17th
- 6th Annual 'All Girls' Leadership Conference' was an outstanding success! "Click: Capture the Moment" brought together over 300 girls in grades 5 to 7 from 14 schools. Thanks to many remarkable and inspirational speakers, all delegates left with a passion for leadership and a feeling of empowerment!