Home > About > News
- , August 23rd
- Nancy Sweer and her leadership team are preparing for another exceptional school year! All faculty and staff look forward to soon welcoming back new and returning students on the first day of school Tuesday, August 28.
- , August 21st
- Fall athletics will soon begin! They include; cross-country running, soccer, volleyball, rowing and golf! All try-outs, practices and games are available on the Athletic Calendar.
- , August 17th
- The Study offers families convenient daily bus service to and from The Study with bus routes from Laval, Ville St Laurent, the West Island and Nuns Island!
- , August 15th
- The Study's Record of Achievements, highlighting the many academic, artistic and athletic achievements realized by our students and alumnae in the 2017-2018 academic year, is now online. Congratulations to all!
- , June 22nd
- , June 19th
- More great women about to pursue their passion for commerce, creative arts, design, education, international relations, languages, law, media, music, health sciences, social sciences and other fields with offers from a number of outstanding post-secondary institutions.
- , June 12th
- Enthusiastically looking forward to the 2018-2019 school year are, Head Girl Delila (ctr), Sub-Head Girl Jamie (l) and Sports Captain Lola (r). See the winning election speech of the incoming Head Girl, click here...
- , June 6th
- Many outstanding athletic achievements were recently honoured at the Annual Athletic Banquet. Our keynote speaker, Denyse Julien joined Head of School Nancy Sweer in presenting the Athlete of the Year Award to Chloe Malikotsis.
- , May 29th
- Sneak peek into The Study's Celebration of the Arts! Featuring an elementary school country music extravaganza, the Senior School Spring concert alongside various band performances, the Sr Choir, "Paintings on the Runway" and a senior drama production! - Click for photos
- , May 28th