A School Day
|Period 2||9:10 AM|
|Period 3||10:40 AM|
|Period 5||1:30 PM|
|period 6||2:30 PM|
Code of conduct
We, students and teachers of The Study, agree to uphold these principles so that all members of our community will flourish and grow.
- Respect students and teachers alike. Respect the thoughts and feelings of others by remembering that each individual is unique. Respect learning. Respect school property and others' personal belongings.
- Ensure equality among all students. Treat others fairly.
- Show school spirit by participating enthusiastically in academic and sports activities.
- Possess pride in your school and yourself. Wear the uniform correctly as a symbol of your pride. Let everything you do reflect your pride.
- Enrich your education and benefit from school time by being punctual for class, having materials ready and making an honest effort to be attentive and do your best.
- Consideration for others creates a more pleasant climate for everyone. Avoid gossip, arguments and excessive teasing.
- Tradition, trust and truth have been, and always will be an important part of school; safeguard them.