- Is the CAT exam a necessary part of the admissions process for grade 7 applicants?
- What are transportation options for students attending The Study?
- What are the language requirements?
- What are the chances that my daughter will get in?
- Is the English Eligibility required?
- What selection criteria are used for admissions?
- What are key entry years?
- What can we do to prepare for the interview?
- When should we apply?
- What supporting documents will we need to submit?
In response to the challenges associated with the Covid-19 pandemic and our collective desire to ensure health and safety, the Common Admission Test for students entering grade 7 in September 2021 has been suspended for the coming year. Grade 7 applicants will register to complete a learning snapshot at The Study.
The Study shares private bus transportation with various other private schools to and from the West Island, Laval, Ville Saint Laurent, Town of Mount Royal (TMR) and Nuns' Island. For more information please contact Jeannie Loo, Business Office, at (514) 935-9352 ext. 230. The nearest public bus routes are 66, 165, 435 and the 166. Each can be taken from one of these metro stations: Villa Maria, Guy-Concordia, Côte-des-Neiges.
While the main entry years are Kindergarten and Grade 7, there are often openings at other grade levels and we are always looking for bright young candidates to fill these available places. We suggest that you contact the Admissions office at any time throughout the year to discuss the possibilities.
Key intake years are Grade 7 and Kindergarten. Limited places are available for other grades. Applicants for other grades are encouraged to submit an inquiry to Ms Parker prior to completing a full application, email@example.com or call 514-935-9352 x 252.
- What is the process for requesting a bursary (financial aid)?
- Who makes the financial aid decision?
- Where does the funding come from?
- Does The Study offer merit based scholarships?
- Who is eligible for financial aid?
- Is a bursary a loan that must be repaid?
- What if our family financial situation changes once our daughter is enrolled?
- What is the admissions process currently?
- When will we be able to get an admissions decision?
- How will my daughter complete assessments and interview?