Home > Admissions > Supporting Documents
When submitting an application to The Study, please remember to include:
- Completed Application Form
- Common Confidential School Report Kindergarten, Grades 1 & 2
- Common Confidential School Report, Grades 3-11
- Your daughter’s photograph.
- Copy of her birth certificate *showing full names of both parents.
- Copy of your daughter’s eligibility certificate* (although eligibility certificates for English language instruction are not required, if the student already has received a Quebec Government Eligibility Certificate for English language education please provide it).
- Copy of Canadian passport or citizenship card* (for Canadian applicants born outside of Canada).
- Copy of students Visa and/or parent’s work Visa or CAQ* (for non-Canadian students).
- Application fee.
- Copies of most recent report cards and any educational assessments.
*Copies are to be certified, if you would like to bring the originals to the school we will certify them for you.