Once a Study girl,
always a Study girl
Study Old Girls' Association (SOGA)
There are more than 2,500 Study Old Girls living in 26 countries around the world and working in every conceivable industry. Your fellow Old Girls include world-famous architects, musicians, doctors, lawyers, authors, Olympic athletes and Rhodes scholars. The Study Old Girls' Association (SOGA) exists to support that network and help prepare our current students for life after The Study.
2017-2018 SOGA Executive:
- President - Erika Flores Ludwick '88
- Vice-President - Paulina Flores Rutenberg '90
- Treasurer - Suzanne Barwick '79
- Secretary - Alexandra Cooke '06
- Alumnae Prefect - Morgan Geyer '18
- Committee Member - Emily Beckerleg Ritchie '90
- Committee Member - Nadia Hammouda '02
- Committee Member - Lynn Grunberg '90
- Committee Member - Miranda Mok Walter '88
- Committee Member - Amanda Eaman '97
- Officer (Administration) - Pattie Edwards, Directorof Alumnae Relations
- Officer (Administration) - Katie Kostiuk '96, Director of Advancement
The Study Old Girls' Association aims to foster and maintain a lifelong bond between The Study and alumnae (Old Girls) through social, professional and fundraising initiatives that reflect the unique values and vitality of the school, and that allow Old Girls to remain connected to a strong, global Study community.
SOGA's mission will be achieved by building the following three pillars:
- SOGA will initiate and support efforts that will allow Old Girls to maintain a strong social connection with The Study and each other, and will inspire them to continue to be involved with the school community. We connect with current Study girls to steward their initiation into SOGA and ensure an immediate sense of community post-graduation.
- SOGA will initiate and support efforts that will help Old Girls to further their professional endeavours by providing valuable and extensive networking opportunities and mentorship programs.
- SOGA will initiate and support efforts that will enable Old Girls to give back to The Study through fundraising initiatives that aim to improve the long-term standing of the school, The Study School Foundation and SOGA.
Director of Alumnae Relations
Tel: 514.935.9352 x229