The Study's Alumnae, or Old Girls, have always been so very supportive of their Alma Mater's ongoing success and sustainability. The Study finds creative ways in which to encourage Alumnae to participate in giving in fun and unique ways, such as the House Giving Challenge!
June 19 - 30, 2023
The Study's Alumnae HOUSE GIVING CHALLENGE is a special 9-day giving campaign to increase the number of participating Study alumnae who support the school's annual giving campaign.
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE? Simply make a gift to The Study during these next 9 days, and your participation will be attributed to your respective House.
The House with the highest level of participation in giving wins a Trillium Emblem. Learn more about the Trillium Tribute Wall here.
Who will win?
Good luck Beta Lambda, Delta Beta, Kappa Rho & Mu Gamma!
Remember it's about participation, not dollar amounts. Take a look at some of our FAQ's Below.
As of June 29, 2023
22 Participants so far! 12 Participants so far! 11 Participants so far! 24 Participants so far!
- Can I choose how my gift is to be used by The Study?
- Who can participate in this challenge?
- If I already gave a philanthropic gift this fiscal year, do I have to give again?
- Is it really possible for my gift of $20, $50, or $100 to make a real impact?
- How will you count participation?
- How can I make my gift?
- Will I receive a charitable tax receipt?
- I wish to make my donations anonymously. When I participate in this challenge, will I be guaranteed anonymity?
- Are there any incentives?