The Study's GIVE WEEK is a special campaign designed to encourage maximum participation from our current families in support of The Study's Annual Fund.
Our 8th Annual GIVE WEEK is taking place from May 2 - May 6, 2022.
Congratulations, and thank you, to The Study's faculty and staff on achieving 100% giving participation during this year's staff annual giving campaign!
give week 2022 Results
A HUGE thank you to ALL of our wonderful families who have clearly demonstrated their commitment to our school. We can all feel proud to be part of something inclusive and so very worthwhile.
GIVE WEEK 2022 Participation Rates by Grade
There are two ways to get involved:
- When you make your donation it will be matched with an additional $100 designated to the Active Outdoor Learning Spaces. What does this mean? A new gift of $20 becomes $120 and a $100 gift becomes $200.
- You can purchase a Stepping Stone (see below) as part of our Active Outdoor Learning Spaces campaign. For every Stepping Stone purchased, $100 will be added in matched funds. Stepping Stones will be available for purchase until Friday, May 27.
To encourage participation, we have shared, above, parent participation rates by class.
NOTE: For anyone who has already made a gift to The Study's Annual fund this school year, your existing donation will be reflected in these numbers. However, for your participation to be included in this year's New Category, you will need to make another contribution of any size.
Have questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions below.
- Why is Give Week different from other weeks?
- Can I choose how my gift during Give Week is to be used by The Study?
- What is a Matching Gift Donor and how does this work?
- Who can participate in Give Week?
- If my family already gave a philanthropic gift this fiscal year, do I have to give again?
- Is it really possible for my gift of $20, $50, or $100 to make a real impact?
- How will you be presenting the results?
- I have more than one daughter at the school. How does my family's participation get calculated since Give Week participation levels are calculated by grade?
- How will you count participation?
- How can I make my gift?
- Will I receive a charitable tax receipt?
- I wish to make my donations anonymously. When I participate in Give Week, will I be guaranteed anonymity?
- Are there any incentives?
- I've heard about Engraved Stepping Stones for AOLS. What is it and how can I participate?