The Study's GIVE WEEK is a special campaign designed to encourage maximum participation from our current families in support of The Study's Annual Fund.
Our 9th Annual GIVE WEEK (May 1 - May 5, 2023) just concluded. See final results below.
Congratulations, and thank you, to The Study's faculty and staff on achieving 100% giving participation during the staff annual giving campaign!
GIVE WEEK 2023 Participation Rates by Grade
As of midnight, Friday, May 5
89.7% of our families contributed and helped to raise $68,825!
MAKE YOUR GIFT TODAY!
GIVE WEEK FAQs
- Why is Give Week different from other weeks?
- Can I choose how my gift during Give Week is to be used by The Study?
- What is a Matching Gift Donor and how does this work?
- Who can participate in Give Week?
- If my family already gave a philanthropic gift this fiscal year, do I have to give again?
- Is it really possible for my gift of $20, $50, or $100 to make a real impact?
- How will you be presenting the results?
- I have more than one daughter at the school. How does my family's participation get calculated since Give Week participation levels are calculated by grade?
- How will you count participation?
- How can I make my gift?
- Will I receive a charitable tax receipt?
- I wish to make my donations anonymously. When I participate in Give Week, will I be guaranteed anonymity?
- Are there any incentives?