The Study's GIVE WEEK is a special campaign designed to encourage maximum participation from our current families in support of our Annual Fund.
Our 6th Annual GIVE WEEK takes place from April 14 - 17, 2020.
A HUGE thank you to ALL of our wonderful families who have clearly demonstrated their commitment to our school. We can all feel proud to be part of something inclusive and so very worthwhile.
- Why is Give Week different from other weeks?
- Can I choose how my gift during Give Week is to be used by The Study?
- What is a Matching Gift Donor and how does this work?
- Who can participate in Give Week?
- If my family already gave a philanthropic gift this fiscal year, do I have to give again?
- Is it really possible for my gift of $20, $50, or $100 to make a real impact?
- How will you be presenting the results?
- I have more than one daughter at the school. How does my family's participation get calculated since Give Week participation levels are calculated by grade?
- How will you count participation?
- How can I make my gift?
- Will I receive a charitable tax receipt?
- I wish to make my donations anonymously. When I participate in Give Week, will I be guaranteed anonymity?
- Are there any incentives?
- I've heard about a Trillium Tribute Wall. What is it and how can I participate?
- What were the participation rates at the end of Give Week 2019?